CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Well if I am really going to keep up on this I guess I have to post.
Have been at hospital alot with Gary. He is sick and tired of being sick and tired. His right lung doesn't seem to want to work right. There is either a blockage because of infection or mucous.
Since they have thrown everything AND the kitchen sink at him to help it, he will see the pulmonologist tomorrow. They may have to scope him....remove/sample whatever is blocking the lung from inflating. The chest xray today showed no improvement from day one (friday) in the hospital.
Will know more in the morning.

5 comments:

bev said...

Hey Julie!!!!! Welcome to the geeky blogin' world. Who would have ever thought I'd be doin it? If I can, you can! Great way to keep in touch. Make your kids do it. I would love to know more about them. keep it comin'. Love and miss you. Wish you were closer. Good luck to Gary and keep us posted. Maybe you need to give him a "hickey" from me, would that help???

Vera said...

Howdy Julie. Nice of you to drop in. I look forward to reading your blog.... Its got to be juicier than mine....

Brooke B said...

Hi Hatch's!
I'm glad your here too! That really sucks for Gary, its hard to be on the patient side of things. Come visit us...www.butlerbloggin.blogspot.com
Brooke

Carla Wa Wa said...

OMG, Julie!!! I accidently ran onto your blog by looking at my daughter-in-law's & her mom's (under Wendell & Carol's)!!!

I thought who else could have that name Smokey Angel but you!!!

It is a small world after all!!

Glad to read where your hubby is doing better!!!

I like your Hatch's Family Picture!!

FUR BALL

Wendell and Carole said...

Hey Julie, It will be so nice to keep up with you and your family. Sorry to hear about Gary, be sure to let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you. Love your family pic. Cute grandkids, just like the rest of us, huh? love ya, and miss you.