CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time flees

I can't believe its been over a week since I posted. I have been told age makes time go faster....I AIN'T THAT FRICKIN OLD!
All is returning to normal. Gary is back to old routine with a tad few less hours. He truly missed the church stuff so he is ecstatic to be back in that loop.
He had another CT on thursday. I am assuming the Dr will call with results.
The seasons are turning. It is the first day of fall. I love our cool evenings. My wish is that fall sticks around for awhile. Is a perfect time of year. Going to get my Halloween decorations down.....sort thru them......and probably give some to the kids so grand kids can enjoy them. I only love the cutesy ones.

4 comments:

macmommy said...

So it took me 3 hours this morning to work on some pockets for the darn seat. Ended up scrapping them, who needs pockets on a seat?? haha! I think I might end up having nightmares about them...pleats for pockets attacking me! Going to resume tomorrow...don't want to burn myself out. I love your house at Halloween, have I ever mentioned that? ;0) Love ya!

macmommy said...

Oh, and now I have "Ain't no Sunshine" stuck in my head =0)

Vera said...

Time does flee...........

bev said...

You are one of those Halloween decorators huh? I was barely able to get X-mas up and down. Glad Gary is doing so much better.