CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to Work

Well Gary is spending time at work now. He was going bonkers at home and since he has improved some thought it would be a good idea. Ha ha
He still tires easily but is lucky enough to be able to come home and rest when he needs to.
I have caught a cold now but it is just a run of the mill thing so rest, fluids, and a good chick flick will cure me!
Gary may still need to see a pulmonologist. Still dont have a good diagnosis.
We went to the valley for a couple of days and spent time with Steve and Joanne. They spoiled us and we lounged by their pool. Was very nice. The lower altitude made breathing easier and no cell phone service. He HAD to rest.
Hope you are all having a great time at the end of this warm summer.!!!

6 comments:

macmommy said...

Rent the A & E Version of Pride and Prejudice. It will make you sit and rest for 5 hours and I promise you'll like it ;) Hope you both get better soon!

bev said...

Happy to hear things are better Julie! Everything else ok? Love you.

Wendell and Carole said...

Glad to hear thing's are on the up and up. Take care..A
good chick-flick is You've got mail, I have seen it 20 times, but I love it, and could see it another 20

Vera said...

I SAY YOU GOTTA WATCH WALK THE LINE.....

Ashley said...

Glad everything is getting better. Oh my gosh I totally forgot I even said that about the elderly. Just thinking about it still makes me feel horable. I really hope no one was affended and I really did not mean it the way it sounded. I guess that is just another reason not to go to Arizona, LOL It sure was fun being in Young Womens with you. Thanks for making a difference to me. :) Oh and my favorite chick flick would be with Laura, Pride and Prejudice. Heck just watch all of Jane Austins movies. They are all great. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Miriam said...

Okay, don't you gals know that "Steel Magnolias" is the BEST chick flick EVER!!!!! Julie- you two hang in there. I'm so glad Gary is doing better and I'm so glad for blogs so we can keep in touch with you.