CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

OK--so Gary is home and doing a bit better. He is so glad to be sleeping in his own bed and not being woke up every ten minutes by the nurses.
It will be a time consuming recovery. Dr told him that it took 3 weeks or so to get sick and so will take at least that amount of time to recover.
Thanks to everyone for all the speedy recovery and well wishes. We are really blessed.
Feel even more blessed by finding these blogs and reading about everyone. Now I need to learn how to download all your blogs and to download pictures.
Love to All!!

4 comments:

Brooke B said...

I'm glad Gary is home and doing good. Isn't it so fun to be able to keep up with everyone by blogs? I love it..

macmommy said...

Glad dad is enjoying being home. So 3 weeks huh?? Will call you and try to help you with some of the questions you mentioned. I'll get you technology savy in no time. Well, at least try--haha!

Miriam said...

HI JULIE!!! I'm so happy you found us. We keep saying to each other "lets email, or lets keep in touch" but it's hard and blogging is a pretty easy way to keep up with each other. I'm so glad Gary is doing better--wow--that is a scare! Tell him hi for me and hope he continues to heal up! love ya.

Vera said...

Julie I'm glad Gary is home and feeling good. I'm sure you'll be a good little wife and take good care of him. We love ya and miss you. Maybe we should plan a girls weekend somewhere.... How fun would that be?