CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

CRASH

No not what you think....my computer crashed. Because everyone is so busy and we check these things when we can I knew no one would know I was home sniffling/crying cuz I coudn't check in on you all.
I lost some fun photos...serves me right for not backing them up. And some songs I purchased for MP 3 player. I am just glad to have it back. Have to still add in some other programs.
So happy for Brooke and her pregnancy.
Today is my Angies birthday....I only feel old because she told me yesterday she Tivo'd the Tonight Show because its too late to stay up. I totally know how she feels but she is supposed to be 12 still. Ha Ha Ha. Maybe I can find a baby picture to scan in and post here. Love you baby girl!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a bummer. I guess the only way to avoid losing things is by have a second storage place such as jump drives or something. I think That will be my next focus. If my computer crashes I would be screwed.
Hey i love old ladies:) Age just means you have greater experience. So I would like to look at you as a Wise Man (woman).

Vera said...

Missed you, but I just thought you were being lazy. Happy birthday to your daughter. Wow, time flies doesn't it? Kent tries to watch the tonight show, I think he is just showing off for me (pretending he can stay awake, cause he's young), but I always end up turning the tv off and pulling the remote out of his hand ever so quietly so I don't wake up the young man.... Hah........

bev said...

Life flies by! I didn't realize this until I turned $%*&#. My computer has also crashed. Only I can't find anyone to fix it. Work tells me it's Qwest. Qwest tells me it's Dell, and Dell tells me it's work...... Think I'm getting the run around???

Miriam said...

Hey Julie--thanks for all the sweet comments from you. Reading your blog reminds me how much I love you and how sweet, cute, and for sure funny you are!
Wish we lived closer!!! But I am so grateful for this blogging thing so we can all keep in touch.