CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010


I am learning how to retrieve photos again, so here goes. I figure if I post every day or two it will become a habit to post here.
Far from a great photo of me. Hair WAS brushed that day I promise
The rain was wonderful and even got to watch some snow flurries yesterday. Just to live the opposition of all things...the sun is shining brightly today and even though not WARM you can feel some warmth standing in the sunlight.
Sunday was very nice day. I love how it sections the week out!!!
3 grandkids for 2 night means 1 tired g-ma but a happy one. They were so much fun. Love the Wii but argue a bit with it.
Everyone give me their best idea of something to fondue. Doing a RS birthday party celebration on wednesday and want to bring something fun to dip....

1 comments:

Brooke B said...

rice krispies, brownies, bananas, apples, strawberries, pound cake