CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh and BTW

I have to blog of my new found love of edamame!! Went to Kona grill with Angie and Laura for sushi.
Appetizer was the edamame beans in their pods with coarse salt on them. So good and so good for you. Then I found them in the frozen section at walmart for only a buck seventy eight a bag. Finally something I really like that doesn't break the bank. Guess it makes up for loving sushi that DOES break the bank.

6 comments:

bev said...

I'm sending you a big smiley face for the edamame beans.
I'm sending you a big frowny face for the fact that you are shopping at Walmart! I am antiwalmart...

Brooke B said...

I love edamame too! They sell them in little packages at Costco frozen, so yummy!

Julie H said...

I know Brooke. I am almost 2 hours away from a Costco though. Is why I use the dreaded walmart. (LOL)
I have heard Safeway has some cool steamer bags with the edamame in them. Don't know what brand so will be looking the next time I go,
:)

Simply Vera said...

What the 'he- -' is edamame? Glad your back..... Love ya

Miriam said...

So good to hear from you Julie! I've missed you. I'll try to blog more too! I love Edamame too! How is RS? Our ward is being split tomorrow--so don't know if I will get called to the same position or what...waiting...

Julie H said...

Wow Miriam...you will have to email or blog me to let me know if you still in. I love the calling. It only overwhelms me occasionally. Like I just lost my VT coordinator. Argh. She moved.
Love you all