CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am still alive!

Just to say hello and keep in the habit of posting.
Puppy is doing well. He knows his name and plays a version of fetch. He loves Tres toys and Tres tries to steal his.
Bongo would also like to play with the cat but has found out that cats have claws.
So does anyone else watch the reality shows but me? Tell me your favorite ones.
Animated Shih Tzu Pictures, Images and Photos
This is like my Tres---can never keep his hair long though. Too much upkeep.

3 comments:

bev said...

Ok now, don't make fun of me. I hate all of the reality shows except Wife Swapp. I love watching those rich bitches get beaten down and taught a lesson by the other low life husband. Hee, Hee. Oh yeh, and Cops goes without saying. I don't miss an episode.

Vera said...

The Bachelor is my fav... Also, I can't help it buy I am an Idol fan. Love, love, love Simon.....

Vera said...

Oh and the best show of all is my favorite 'House Hunters' and 'House Hunters International'... I knew I was suppose to be a fabulous interior designer living in San Francisco and Milan or somewhere. Where'd I go wrong?