CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Blur

Well the holidays have come and gone --thank goodness. There is so much hype I think we get overloaded.
Had a good time with the 3 daughters, spouses and 8 of 11 grandkids here. Was noisy but a noise that made me smile. The economy hit home but made us realize more and again how important family is. If only Cameron could have been here...We hope to drive there in the next month or so. He claimed stuff of Grandpa Huntingtons that we have been storing. I am ready for him to have it......((((smile)))
I have been reading all your blogs and I am pleased to see you all survived the chaos and even more happy I can read about it.
I will learn this picture stuff. I have a new puppy to show off. My Tres (shih tzu) is not so pleased with our new baby but I think he will learn to love him
He is a Papillon named Bongo:^) 8 weeks old and full of the dickens.

4 comments:

Vera said...

Glad to see you made it through the holidays. It sounds like you had a full house. Ahhh, the holidays.....

Ashley said...

I think the economy hit the most of us. I do agree it was nice to remember the true meaning of christmas.I can't wait to see your puppies. We have been debating on if we should get one for the kids.

bev said...

Welcome back. Lets see some pics of your new pup! How is Larry?

Ashley said...

we were going to but a couple days before going we found out that the company was hurting financially. It probably would not be the smartest thing to go into something like that and get messed over. Now we get to stay here and be close to family. Most the snow has melted here but it is suppose to snow again tomorrow, I love it. Did you know it cost 12 million dollars for every time it snows here in Utah. Crazy I which I got 12 million everytime it snowed I can think of 12 million different ways to spend it. LOL.