CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hello everyone....I have been remiss but am going to do better about updating my blog.
Life seems to zoom by but I am grateful for friends and family.
Thanksgiving was spent at the fire station and of course we stuffed ourselves silly.
I am so glad you are blogging again Bev..I need to figure out how to leave comments. Your post wouldn't let me.
I need the Christmas spirit. I don't want to put up my decorations. I don't want to mess with a tree. I don't want three spirits of christmas past present and future to visit me. So the decorations are coming out today....at least some of them

6 comments:

Wendell and Carole said...

Julie, so glad you got with it again. I've missed reading what you've been up too. I hope you get in the spirt, you sound like the rest of us hum-bug's. Something about this year!!!! Hope all is well with you guy's, say hi to Gary for us. Love, Carole

bev said...

That's because I have a new address. Did you go to this one?
http://bevandherblog.blogspot.com/

macmommy said...

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!! Mom is blogging ;0) We still don't have anything up for Christmas either...maybe by the end of this week. I think once you get started you'll get in to it, you always do.

Vera said...

Good girl !!!!!!!!!

Vera said...

Seriously Julie... It's time to blog. Just absent-minded blogging is fine. We just love to hear from you. Miss you...

Ashley said...

I only got half of my christmas stuff up and well there is not point to finish. Christmas is next week and what is the point in doing it if it will only be up for a week. However next yeat will be good. Its good to see you blogging again.